welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
1:05 AM
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Today was so bored~ *yawns*
Oh should I say that it was yesterday? Yup! Judging the time it is... Haiz~
YappidiYup! Sighing again, well first of all I helped with some chores in the morning, watch a few j-drama and k-drama but obviously they are not completed so I am watching it really s-l-o-w-l-y. Well started watching "Mei-chan no Shitsuji" (Mei-chan's Butler), the moment I saw that title I was thinking it was familiar then watching the first few mins I immediately went to search at mangafox and it appears! I was write it was from a japanese manga! Then I watched "Boys before Flower" A.K.A Meteor Garden or Hana Yori Dango, well because Nick keeps emphasizing that the Hanazawa Rui was very cute when he smiles and shes was like in a sea of flowers when she recalls his smile, so I have to confirm it with myself. Personally, I catch the anime series for Hana Yori Dango when I was around primary school. I think it was around pri 4 to 5 ba. Always rushing back from tuition since my tuition always ends at 6 and the anime shows at 6. So you can imagine me rushing from my tutor's house to my nanny's house. Lucky for me my tutor's place is like 3-5 mins walk away; and she will release us earlier when we finish our revision. I can say I hold the record of not missing any of the anime because every time I reach home the opening song will be still playing... HaHa... because I memorise the whole song and always hum the song while walking back home to keep track of the timing. I am always so proud of myself that I was make it before the song ends. My sis is always amazed that I'm back on time. Well firstly, I think that the korean version's Hanazawa Rui is cute when he smiles but he kept reminding me of Bae Yong Joon; think its because of the whole face structure, eyes and nose. Still having watched the anime, taiwan and japanese version I tend to be attentive to all the details. Anime been the most original and core skeleton of Hana Yori Dango, I think that the taiwan version pick a pretty close one because Vic Zhou did quite a good job of being himself; keeping quiet and cold although lots guys tend to say that they are just good looking and can't act well for someone that is acting first time was pretty much good already. Besides that for Vic it suited him since he likes to give a far away look pretty often. On the other hand the japanese version by Shun Oguri was not bad either, althought the average height for the Japanese F4 is a little disappointing but the acting skills was superb! Well there's always some pros and cons. Now watching the korean version I think that their Hanazawa Rui can still be much more better, well maybe when the shows progresses he will get better. Another thing that I noticed that the Korean version of Domyoji Tsukasa looks like Taiwan version's(Jerry), both of them really look alike!
Well, I am getting hungry so I am going to sleep soon... hmmmmm...... oyasumi [: